[AccessD] FW: Access 2007 (and other rants)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 25 09:36:45 CDT 2008

Shamil,

I haven't made the switch to c# yet but I plan to.

My idea was to not battle two fronts at once, the IDE / class library of
.Net as well as the syntax differences between vb.net and c#.net.  I am
finally getting comfortable with the IDE and slowly getting up to speed
on the class library.  Once I can code in VB.Net as quickly and easily
as I do in VBA, then I will look at switching to C# and get over the
syntax hump.

I too used C in past years (in the 90s) and eventually grew comfortable
with it but it has been long enough that it will be like starting over
with the syntax.