[AccessD] Goldmine

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Sun Apr 27 21:05:59 CDT 2008

absolutely.....

who knows? They know me well - have worked with these people before at other
organisations.....At this stage they want to show me all they do/use and see
how I can  improve it. Maybe they want to throw out Goldmine and have me
customise something which will accept or feed data to/from Quickbooks ......

too early to tell........obviously they are not happy with existing setup or
they wouldn't have contacted me. But sounds like replacing Goldmine with a
new mdb (unless they have additional requirements) is probably not going to
take them far.

Kath