[AccessD] Thunderbird attachments

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Apr 28 09:27:58 CDT 2008

I recently switched from Outlook to Thunderbird as my email client and I
am having difficult reliably getting attachments.  Sometimes I do, I
have received excel spreadsheets, but mostly I don't.  I also don't seem
to get embedded photos when one client embeds screen shots.

Does thunderbird automatically strip off attachments?  Is there a way to
tell it not to?  What about embedded bitmaps (screenshots).

Why do I do stupid things like switching my email client when Outlook
was working fine?