[AccessD] Export Text Without Quotes

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Aug 11 22:04:01 CDT 2008

I have an AccessXP adp which exports the records from a table into a
txt file.  I use the following VB command:

DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, , "dbo.ttmpAgedDebtorDDebitExp", strFullName

(strFullName is the full path of the file).

The text file has quotes around the strings.  Is there an easy way to
create the file without the quote marks (apart from looking through
the records and writing them to the file)?  I don't seem to be able
to create a specification as when I run the export wizard the save
spec button is disabled.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd