[AccessD] Export Text Without Quotes

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 12 01:24:43 CDT 2008

David,

No idea what is happening there, we are currently using Access XP.  If I
click on a table, the file export, select Text Files
(*.txt;*.csv;*.tab;*.asc) then click Export.  I can click the advanced
button allows me to create & save my export specification.

So not quite sure whats happening at your end, sorry that I can't be more
help.

Paul Hartland