[AccessD] From a reader -- totally stumped

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:28:32 CDT 2008

Received the following from a reader -- no clue how to help him --
interested in your thoughts.

Susan H.

>From the reader:

I have a form in Access which has two list boxes
1) For Selecting the Principal Investigator(from PI table)
2) For selecting the Bioinformatics Personnel(Employee table)

I split the database into Front and Back end to share it with other
users in the group.They can use the rest of the program except this form
where list boxes have no values to select from. But when i log in i can
see the values in he list box using the same FE and BE. I have tried
changing the permissions for the users but have failed.

Any help and suggestion is highly appreciated.