[AccessD] From a reader -- totally stumped

Wed Aug 20 12:48:34 CDT 2008

This just happened to a colleague of mine. The solution was to remove the
reference to "Microsoft XP Web Components" (OWC10.DLL) and then restore the
reference and recompile.

Go figure!

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:29 PM
To: AccessD at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] From a reader -- totally stumped

Received the following from a reader -- no clue how to help him --
interested in your thoughts.

Susan H.

>From the reader:

I have a form in Access which has two list boxes
1) For Selecting the Principal Investigator(from PI table)
2) For selecting the Bioinformatics Personnel(Employee table)

I split the database into Front and Back end to share it with other users in
the group.They can use the rest of the program except this form where list
boxes have no values to select from. But when i log in i can see the values
in he list box using the same FE and BE. I have tried changing the
permissions for the users but have failed.

Any help and suggestion is highly appreciated.