[AccessD] Drawing on Ms Access Forms

Edward S Zuris edzedz at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 11:33:46 CDT 2008

 Hello Everyone

 I would like to create a timeline gage where a line shows
 up on a form to shown that the hours of 10:00 thru 12:00
 and 17:00 thru 19:00 are scheduled.

 I tried a text box, with a string where I could mid$ in
 various characters an display them in real time, but
 I am hopeing for a more elegant  solution that doesn't
 look so hoky.

 Back in the Radio Shack Color computer days you could
 draw lines on the screen.   Using the createcontrol method
 requires that the forms switch back and forth of design mode.

 Any ideas on how to get around that ?

 Any examples I can look at at ?

 Thanks.

 Sincerely,