[AccessD] Drawing on Ms Access Forms

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Aug 21 10:45:22 CDT 2008

I had to make rather complex line and bar graphs once in Access at report
time based on data in a table.  I used zero length lines positioned where I
wanted them and then, in the format event, changed the length based on the
bound value from the table.  I was also able to position letters like x
where I wanted the same way using a known value for the top and left and
adding enough twips to put it where I wanted it.

HTH

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334