[AccessD] Forcing Save from on one form from another form

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Aug 23 13:15:57 CDT 2008

It certainly could had I been there at the beginning.  But it's legacy
software, 1/2 developed when I got there, plus the client is fond of making
basic changes to the architecture of the DB.

So instead of laying the carpet, I get to tack down all the corners that pop
up as I move the furniture around.

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software