[AccessD] Forcing Save from on one form from another form

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Aug 23 13:20:06 CDT 2008

So the original developer put all this stuff on a pop up modal form which
has its own sub-form which is triggered by double-clicking on any filed on
the main form's sub-form.  Which is already on a tab form (oh, how much
cleaner to have put all this stuff on more tabs). :(

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com