[AccessD] New Client and Access 2007

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:26:14 CST 2008

Hi John,

Hope alls well with the family.  Earlier this year I did an upgrade from A2.0 to A2003.  Some advice I received was to move to A97 first...then A2003 (doesn't apply here).

In moving to A2003 I got some 'weird' behavior.  The code would compile...but would not run...and I don't remember if I was getting an error(if so it wasn't 1 that really explained anything).  Turned out to be an issue with IsLoaded.  For some reason Isloaded was not returning the correct value...or any value.  I don't remember what I changed it to...I can check when I get home if needed.

Also...I just found a reference via google that said A2003 included this as a function...therefore I did not need it in a module...which would cause duplicate functions...(wish I had found that while working on it)...anyway...I don't have any advice for A2007.

Just thought I'd share as It may be relevant if Isloaded is used in the app.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte