[AccessD] Vista SP1

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 16:40:25 CST 2008

I only glanced at the first page, but it looks like they are talking about
Vista SP1 RC1 (release candidate).  And that surely would not be on Windows
Update!

On another note, I have installed all of the updates recently from Windows
Update (after reviewing them, I don't let update install automatically) and
have not had any problems.  I do not know what may have happened to Jurgen's
PC.

Bobby