[AccessD] Vista SP1

Ralph Bryce ralphb at cwgsy.net
Tue Feb 19 17:37:23 CST 2008

Bobby,

Not sure where they are - here's the link:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1197&tag=nl.e539

"The problem seems to affect both users who are using the SP1 Release
Candidate
(RC) 1 Refresh 2 bits (that came out in late January), as well as
those using the
SP1`bits marked as "RTM" (that went live in early February).
<http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1165>Vista SP1 RC 1 Refresh 2
and the RTM build of Vista SP1 are the same,
even though their build numbers are different, Microsoft officials
have admitted. "

Maybe there's another release to come...but you're right - I've
installed all the
recent pre-SP1 updates so far without problems.

Ralph