[AccessD] (no subject)

Joe Hecht joe at anamericanjoe.us
Fri Feb 29 21:04:08 CST 2008

Hi Karen,

I hope I am not too late to help.

You can use the combo box wizard.

Draw the combo in the form header.

I think it is the third option. Set form to record based on combo box
selection.

Walk all the way through the wizard.

In the row source (I think) on the data properties tab. This is query
builder.

This where I forgot some create a field called Patient Name ( or what ever
you want)
= Lname&", "&fname&" "&Mname

Have it sort acending.

When some one selects a patient the form populates with there data.

HTH

Joe Hecht
Joe at anamericanjoe.us