[AccessD] Access 2007

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 10 23:02:13 CST 2008

>It seems to me that you are directing your "disquiet" at the wrong thing.

ROTFL.  Which implies there are way more important things to direct my
disquiet at?

;-)

At least now I know that I can overcome this obstacle should I need to and
apparently force my client to pay me a largish sum of money to learn how to
do it as well.  Cool!  Forcing my client to pay me largish sums to get what
they already had is a good thing!

8-)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting