[AccessD] Loop Until Date=Date

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:22:09 CST 2008

I'm guessing that it won't test true as equal because there are some
additional decimal values in the date/time field that are being
rounded off that you don't see. Date/time fields are actually numeric
fields with the date part left of the decimal and the time part as the
decimal part stored as a fractional type of a value so chances are
there are fractional values there that you aren't really looking at.

Have a look at this article that explains date/time data types

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/210276

GK

--
Gary Kjos