[AccessD] Loop Until Date=Date

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jan 23 11:01:13 CST 2008

 We ran into issues with our .net apps switching between SQL Server and
Access backends because of date differences.  There are extra
milliseconds in there you can't see, so we created a routine to truncate
them.  Basically, we call the routine passing in a date and the function
uses those values to create a new date using only the short date, hours,
minutes and seconds and then passes that back.  I don't know if this is
the issue you're fighting, but it sure sounds like it.

Charlotte Foust