[AccessD] 2007<-->2003

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 30 11:07:21 CST 2008

Hi Rocky

Start with the free server version installed on some capable machine:

http://www.vmware.com/products/server/

Create the virtual machines you wish on this. Any virtual machine can be copied to another VMware Server or (have not tested that) the VMware Player.
On the server, don't forget to install for each virtual Windows machine the VMware tools to speed up mouse access and more.

http://www.vmware.com/products/player/

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 29-01-2008 19:47:20 >>>
Dang.  Hate to pay $170 just so I can occasionally run an Access 2007
program, especially when I got O2K7 for practically nothing (don't ask; it's
legal).

What's the freeware version give me?

 Rocky