[AccessD] Missing library?

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Jul 3 09:23:05 CDT 2008

...they will play if the installation order is right and you have the
patience of job ...I've moved to having each in a separate virtual pc
install instead ...in case you've not noticed, patience is not one of my
virtues ...with ms giving away free copies of xp on a vhd, it just doesn't
make sense to me to try and mix them all on the same platform any longer.

...btw, iirc the presence of dao 3.51 means you have unconverted A2/A95 code
in the mdb and it will not play further up the line ...if you intend to keep
this app alive, you need to do a full conversion in A97 and update all that
old code before upgrading further ...imnsho of course.

William