[AccessD] Missing library?

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Jul 3 09:54:06 CDT 2008

You? No patience? I can't see this William! ;o)

Well, I'll tell ya what...I'm nobody to talk on this either...which is why, the more I think about it, I'm just going to have them dial it back and put A97 and A03 on the machine. I will have to upgrade the program sooner or later, but as you say I've to convert to full A97, I might as well convert it up to 03 or 07 even.

This will have to be converted, but I just simply do not have the time for it right now. I have people waiting for me, at our nursing dept, right now, for two installs that are pending...one has been put off 'til Tuesday, but the other should be happening right now. I also see I have a lineup of email messages requesting changes to the web site, and I HAVE to be out of here by no later than 3:00, so that I can pickup my daughter from softball camp, which is a little drive away...that too was a surprise, because a woman from our public works dept. was driving her home all week, but couldn't do it today...no biggie, I'd like to get up there anyhow.

John W. Clark
Information Technology Technician
Niagara County
Central Data Processing

>>> "William Hindman" <wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com> 7/3/2008 10:23 AM >>>
...they will play if the installation order is right and you have the
patience of job ...I've moved to having each in a separate virtual pc
install instead ...in case you've not noticed, patience is not one of my
virtues ...with ms giving away free copies of xp on a vhd, it just doesn't
make sense to me to try and mix them all on the same platform any longer.

...btw, iirc the presence of dao 3.51 means you have unconverted A2/A95 code
in the mdb and it will not play further up the line ...if you intend to keep
this app alive, you need to do a full conversion in A97 and update all that
old code before upgrading further ...imnsho of course.

William