[AccessD] Creating Outlook macros

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 21 20:49:45 CDT 2008

Hi Susan:

The client is looking for some one who can program a stand-alone Outlook
program. He feels that can be done via macros. It may be true, it is just
that I have not done so and have only programmed it, encapsulated within an
app like Access and Excel.

Unfortunately, right now I am so booked that I just do not have time to
become fluent in yet another language version. (The truth be known is that
for the last 4 weeks I have been working about 7 days a week for as much as
16 hours a day and my brian is nearly fried. ;-) )

Jim