[AccessD] Creating Outlook macros

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Mon Jul 21 21:04:10 CDT 2008

Jim, there isn't much in regards to the Outlook object.  Other then the
Outlook object, VBA in Outlook is the same as it is in Access or Excel.
Also, it still wouldn't be a 'stand alone' program, because it would
require Outlook.  If he wants a stand alone program, it should be done
in VB or C.

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 8:50 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Creating Outlook macros

Hi Susan:

The client is looking for some one who can program a stand-alone Outlook
program. He feels that can be done via macros. It may be true, it is
just
that I have not done so and have only programmed it, encapsulated within
an
app like Access and Excel.

Unfortunately, right now I am so booked that I just do not have time to
become fluent in yet another language version. (The truth be known is
that
for the last 4 weeks I have been working about 7 days a week for as much
as
16 hours a day and my brian is nearly fried. ;-) )

Jim