[AccessD] Access Requests

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Wed Jul 23 14:40:15 CDT 2008

I just checked Access 2003 and in the VBA editor the Windows menu only lists
the modules that are truly open. So it seems they may have addressed this
issue.  Who knows though, they may have put it back in the latest version of
Access.  If I recall in A97, since the VBA editor was not a separate program
Show Windows encompassed both the MSAccess side and the VBA editor side.  In
A2K when they split out the VBA editor is when things changed.

Jennifer