[AccessD] Form positioning another try

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Jul 28 10:27:45 CDT 2008

Hi Gustav,

You are right, users won't be double-clicking in the Forms container.
But, when I make frmMyForm the startup form, it locates in the same
place as when double-clicked from the Forms container.  So, I am trying
to understand what I must do to put this form in the position I want no
matter how it is opened.  Perhaps by putting first a splash form and
calling my frmMyForm from that?

Thanks for the thought about the presence of a top toolbar.  Shouldn't I
be able then to open and load the form (maybe with Application.Echo
False so the screen doesn't jump around), then have the On Current or On
GotFocus event relocate the form to the proper place?  I haven't tried
exactly that, so I will.

Any other thoughts?  Thank you,
Tina