[AccessD] Access 2007 popups

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 12:08:32 CDT 2008

Does anyone have a solution for the problem in Access 2007 where a popup
window will open in a size so small that you can't grab it with the mouse
(approx 1/16 in wide and 1/2 in tall)?  I've seen it mentioned on the web,
and am having trouble with it on two different databases.

I've tried Movesize on opening and every possible combination of border
type, autosize, autocenter.

The frustrating part is that I seem to get the popups working, then suddenly
one user (not, of course the same user each time) will report that they've
reverted to tiny.  Once that happens for a user, they never seem to go back
to the proper size.

I'm being forced to set the popup property to No and have some really ugly
screens!

Doug Steele