[AccessD] Feedback Needed - Round 2

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:27:53 CDT 2008

Rocky, I don't think there's any hard and fast rule.

I would try it both ways and depending on how you want the statement to
impact the reader, choose the one that works the best. FWIW, bold is more
abrupt and is often used to highlight definitions, callouts -- a more
technical emphasis. Italics is used far less and for that reason, is
sometimes more appropriate when trying to emphasize an idea or thought. But,
you must let the content be your guide.

Susan H.