[AccessD] SQL Server Advice

Stephen stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Thu Jun 19 21:13:11 CDT 2008

Darryl.  Amazon.com posted it to me in New Zealand a couple of years
ago!

Just now, I placed a phony-order for the book to be shipped to NZ and it
was $usd49.44 ... plus shipping 9.98 for slow pony, or, 35.98 for
Priority International courier.  It must be retribution.  They must know
you just pilfered our best rugby coach ...  ;->

Stephen Bond