[AccessD] SQL Server Advice

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jun 20 08:57:18 CDT 2008

I just came across this article from FMS, Inc. titled, "Database Evolution:
Microsoft Access within an Organization's Database Strategy."

http://www.fmsinc.com/tpapers/genaccess/DBOD.asp#solutioncosts

It's not a how to, but it covers many subjects related to using or Access or
using something else.

Dan