[AccessD] Merge Process Doesn't See All the Queries - Why?

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Jun 21 17:47:48 CDT 2008

Tina

...can't recall the particular reason at the moment but you can only merge
Word to certain query structures ...either updateable ones or non-mm
...that's most likely your problem ...in some cases I've had to create temp
tables and merge from them instead of the query itself.

William
"Sen. McCain will bring a lifetime of experience to the campaign...  Sen.
Obama will bring a speech that he gave." Hillary Clinton