[AccessD] Merge Process Doesn't See All the Queries - Why?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Jun 22 05:30:00 CDT 2008

Thank you, William, that does seem to be the problem.

What I'm muddling about with, here, is that Habitat database I spoke of
last March.  By now, we have upgraded the equipment and the software -
nice WinXP boxen and Office 2003 (that reminds me, I need to check
whether any SPs are in place).  The database has been converted from A97
to A2K format.  I'm tweaking things so they can go on using this thing
as we remodel it.  It's rather like living in a house as you gut it and
reconstruct it, trying to keep the living room presentable while all the
sawdust and plaster are flying freely through the air, and still
insisting on a fully dressed table for dinner time.

Of course, this means that some things that used to work fine in A97 do
not work now, and won't work until they are refashioned to meet the new
standards.  Part of my job is to keep the pain level as low as possible
for my good friends at Habitat.  Ultimately, I will give them a truly
functional application that will serve them well.

Thanks for helping me think about this,
Tina