[AccessD] OT Crystal Reports

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:06:17 CST 2008

Hello All,

Sorry for the OT...there are over 1000 reports in Crystal Reports Ver 7(CR-7) that I need to get into CR-11.  My understanding is the only way to do this is to open the old report in the new software and click save.  Anyone have any experience automating this?

Also,  is anyone familiar with the scenario above causing errors in some reports?  Some of the reports what went through the above process would run ex: 12 records with a currency field...report lists records and displays subtotal...unfortunately it displayed 10 records but added all 12 up?  This was verified on a number of different machines, reports and tables.  But if the report was recreated from scratch...all records were visible.  It was not a data issue.

3rd and final on this subject...I also need to convert all of my labels to Spanish?

Any automation ideas on any of the above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte