[AccessD] VBA and SQL for Access

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Wed Mar 12 12:47:50 CDT 2008

Cynthia,

First, if you want to kick it up a notch, stop using
Access for the data. Use SQL Server Express instead.

Here are some Access VBA books:

ISBN 0764559036
ISBN 0782123244
ISBN 0782140130
ISBN 0764525883
ISBN 047004702X
ISBN 0789737310

For SQL Server 2005, Inside SQL Server 2005: T-SQL Programming
is a good place to start.

Robert