[AccessD] Msadodc.ocx - or not

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 12 17:59:06 CDT 2008

Hi Roz:

I will confirm with you Roz on Bank speed. It is something you can not
perceive with the naked eye. I work as a small subcontractor for a number of
Banks and even though the servers may be the state-of-the-art, the server
software is many years out of date. They all use Windows2000 OS, after NT
was reluctantly abandoned but my understanding is that they have started on
researching 2003 and it will take a couple of years before it is tentatively
implemented.

Jim