[AccessD] Continuous subform on a continuous subform

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Thu Mar 20 00:54:14 CDT 2008

Rocky,

I normally put an unbound (hidden) textbox on the main form, with its
Control Source set to the equivalent of:
=[Subform No1]![Primary Key field of subform 1]

And then, set the Link Master Fields property of Subform No2 to this
textbox.

That way, as you move from one record to another on Subform No1, the
records shown on Subform No2 will automatically be synched, without the
need for any code at all.

Regards
Steve