[AccessD] Continuous subform on a continuous subform

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Mar 19 15:32:19 CDT 2008

No, I couldn't do that because the sub-form - No. 2 is the one I wanted to
make a sub-form in sub-form No1.  But since they were both continuous I
couldn't.  So your idea was the right stuff.  But I have to refresh No 2
(which is look only, no editing - makes things easier)  in the current event
of No.1.  And it's working now that I changed No.2's record source.

But I don't know why having the record source as a table didn't work and
"Select * FROM..." SQL statement does.

Rocky