[AccessD] Some Advice on Web Front end and ? backend

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 14:31:10 CDT 2008

I understand -- I wasn't objecting to anything you recommended, just adding
an "in addition to."

I don't know enough about either SP or OL, so whether a SP hosted solution
would be more efficient that Office Live, I couldn't say -- just putting it
out there.

If I sounded pushy, I apologize -- certainly didn't mean to.

Susan H.