[AccessD] sign off

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 17 19:22:08 CST 2008

Congratulations, Kath.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Kath Pelletti
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 5:04 PM
To: Access D Normal List
Subject: [AccessD] sign off

Hi listers - Please forgive the OT but just a final goodbye as I am starting
my new role as an employee - (aaarrrgghh! scary stuff after working for
myself for the last decade!).

I am going to be starting a role as Business Analyst back in the finance
industry here in Melbourne -

I have had so much help from you all over the years and have loved lurking
and participating in the list - it's  a great community with some wonderful
people. There were many (many!) times when you helped me out and i thank you
all for that.

I don't imagine that I will be coding much in my new role but who knows? I
have loved working with Access so you never know. if I ever again delve back
into databases then no doubt I will I will pop back for a visit.

Thanks everybody -

warm regards
Kath Pelletti