[AccessD] emailing from a DOD based program

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Thu Nov 20 16:11:24 CST 2008

Hi Jim

Does the MailTo: tool work from a DOS prompt?

There is a tool called Febooti Command Line Email app - about $45. Not sure how
good it is but I imagine it is fully configurable. It has a free trial period -
No I'm not associated with them - Saw the product and thought it might be useful

http://www.febooti.com/products/command-line-email/

See ya

Darren