[AccessD] Visual Basic 2008 Express & VB.NET

Johncliviger at aol.com Johncliviger at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 04:36:31 CDT 2008

Paul

I started to get my brain around VB2005/08 in Jan this year and used AppDev
DVD's by Ken Getz and Robert Green.  They had a 1/2 price deal at the time.  I
bought the "Developing Applications" DVD I found it a good starter in terms
of  navigating around software and defining terminology. What I liked was being
able  to repeat session over and over. Its ideal for my teflon coated brain.

The 2 DVD's cover the basics very well.

Regards

johnc