[AccessD] Access FE to SQL Server Compact BE

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:16:51 CDT 2008

Hi David:

Thanks for your offer.  My app is considerably simpler than yours.  It's an
inventory counting program using a single (for the moment) hand held
scanner.  I have to pass inventory data from our existing Access database
into an .sdf for the scanner to edit, then collect the scanner output,
verify it, and push it back into Access.  At the moment I'm just using
ActiveSync to pass the .sdf back and forth from the scanner.  I hadn't heard
of RAPI until you mentioned it (I've only been working with Windows Mobile
for a week or so).  I will check it out.

Doug Steele