[AccessD] A2003: Table Driven button list on Continuous Forms

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon Sep 8 18:10:17 CDT 2008

Darrren -

I'm not sure that I *entirely* understand what you are trying to do, but if
you want bound controls which look like rounded buttons, then can draw a
rounded button (in Word or PPoint), and then sit the bound control on top of
it (text box) and set it's back style to transparent.

Why do you need a mouse down/up event?

kath