[AccessD] A2003: Table Driven button list on Continuous Forms

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Mon Sep 8 18:15:32 CDT 2008

Hi Dan

Yes sadly I realised - "this ain't gonna work"

So I bound a text box to the AppName field - made it transparent and put it over
a button with no caption. I then set the 'is hyperlink' property to yes to get
the 'pointing finger' mouse icon when the mouse went over it

That'll have to do

Many thanks for your reply

Darren