[AccessD] How to charge for new db features?

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Thu Sep 11 01:25:36 CDT 2008

Doug,

If it's custom development of a requested functionality for a specific
client, I generally charge by the hour.  End of story.  If it takes me
less time to build a feature for Client B because I have previously done
the same or similar for Client A, well that's Client B's good luck.
Swings and roundabouts.  Someday Client B will probably be paying full
development cost for something that Client C will eventually get cheap.

By the way, regarding your project, you may also find this of interest:
http://accesstips.datamanagementsolutions.biz/versions.htm

Regards
Steve