[AccessD] How to charge for new db features?

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 10:02:33 CDT 2008

Thanks to the people who gave me some feedback!

For the automatic installer code, I used a modified version of the batch
writing code here:

http://blog.nkadesign.com/microsoft-access/

which has the advantage that it is self contained and doesn't require a
separate 'loader' program or database.

Doug Steele