[AccessD] Getting error of Ribbon argument

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:05:24 CDT 2009

Well Max, that's what I thought too, and I have referenced the Access Object
Library. I've tried it in Excel too -- the error is rather specific -- says
the ShowToolbar action isn't available. So, I've tried a number of different
events -- I get the same error.

There's no need to send you anything, but thanks for offering. In both cases
I'm working with blank files. In Word and Excel I tried command buttons and
the appropriate open/close events.

Susan H.