[AccessD] Getting error of Ribbon argument

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 13:34:45 CDT 2009

You can customise the ribbon using notepad you actually don't need a custom tool. Its just XML. To be honest I simply used Patricks add in. Made it easy and you didn't need to worry about anything else. Just install it and of you go.

I just noticed this link to a sample chapter on Excel

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Spreads/Excel2007VBAProgRef_ch14.pdf

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Information Services