[AccessD] Drew - TreeView help again, please

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Apr 27 07:44:43 CDT 2009

By chance, I was in the treeview control object properties dialog box
and found the 'checkboxes' option not enabled.  I clicked to enable it
and the 'Element not found' error message has disappeared.  However, I
attempted to use the Help facility from that dialog box and got the
message 'The MSDN collection does not exist.  Please reinstall MSDN,'
which I would gladly do, but I don't know where to find it.  The
discussions I have found on this topic refer mainly to Visual Studio,
which I am not using (to the best of my knowledge).  Do you know where I
can find MSDN?  Until this message, I considered that the acronym for
Microsoft Developers Network.  I did some frustrating searching
yesterday online and did not find what I need.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.