[AccessD] Drew - TreeView help again, please

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Mon Apr 27 12:50:44 CDT 2009

I got the MSDN installation CD's with VB 6 and the Developers version of
Office.  I use the 3 CD's that came with the dev edition of Office 2000.
I can put them up somewhere for you to download if you'd like....

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Tina Norris
Fields
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 7:45 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Drew - TreeView help again, please

By chance, I was in the treeview control object properties dialog box
and found the 'checkboxes' option not enabled.  I clicked to enable it
and the 'Element not found' error message has disappeared.  However, I
attempted to use the Help facility from that dialog box and got the
message 'The MSDN collection does not exist.  Please reinstall MSDN,'
which I would gladly do, but I don't know where to find it.  The
discussions I have found on this topic refer mainly to Visual Studio,
which I am not using (to the best of my knowledge).  Do you know where I

can find MSDN?  Until this message, I considered that the acronym for
Microsoft Developers Network.  I did some frustrating searching
yesterday online and did not find what I need.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Tina Norris Fields wrote:
> Drew and Gustav,
>
> Drew - yes Mirosoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.5 is available and I have
now
> referenced it.
> Gustav - I did have a misspelling, which I have now fixed.
>
> Both - now the error I receive is much farther down the code.  It is
in
> the section for clicking any nodes - using my field and table names,
it
> looks like this (line numbers added for ease in discussing):
>  1-  Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset
>  2-    ' Click the nodes to be selected
>  3-    strSQL = "SELECT tblAffiliateSkillsInventory.SkillsCode,
> tblAffiliateSkillsInventory.Level FROM tblAffiliateSkillsInventory
WHERE