[AccessD] Version history

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Aug 3 16:09:03 CDT 2009

Can I vote twice?  Three times?  I've worked with all of them except
2007, which I merely struggled with and threw rocks at and 95, which I
tried, and ran screaming from.   I'd say Access 1.1 because it could be
programmed, Access 97 because it was a total workhorse, and 2002 because
it was another rock-solid product.  The others had a few elaborations
(and a lot of frustrations).

Charlotte Foust